Friday, September 14, 2012

Kawan-kawan di Aidilfitri 2012



Assunta & Kuala Klawang

Left to Right : Diana, Fadzilah & Kureen

Ex-Assuntarians. We were in the same class and same sitting position during form 1 & 2.

Kureen with her kids, Aufaa and Ayfaa.
Standing : My son, Azfar.
Sitting :  Diana's hubby and son, Danial.


The almost complete family because Diana's baby is not in the picture....terlupa la pulak.


My hubby's group of friends. 
Right to Left : Nabil, Baya and Pae (in pink).









Sorang-sorang datang. Dahnye takde gambar 1 group. 
Left to Right : Itik, En Zairin and Baya.




FOODS
Here are the foods. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was supposed to prepare 2 types of main dishes, 2 types of side dishes and a dessert. But due to my condition, I only managed to prepare 1 main dish and 2 side dishes.

Blueberry muffin with cream cheese, by Kureen. Diana brought the juicy honeydew and watermelon.

Nasi Daging served with air asam and dalca.

Honey Chicken Wings.


Additional Domino's Pizza. Makanan tak cukup.

Nestle PJ
Tahun ni tak semua geng-geng Nestle dapat kumpul sekali. Not in the picture, Nohan & family, Fara & family and Zakiah. Yang datang malam tuh pun tak serentak. Gambar ngan tuan rumah pun tak ambik... Thanx for the nice foods ye, Mahaddar Khodi.

p/s : walaupun kebanyakan dah tak kerja Nestle, tapi kami masih panggil group Nestle sebab few years back, semua kerja di Nestle.

Left to Right : Mira, Ros and myself.


Ramai la pulak nak list down kan.

Gaya abg Saiful melantak kambing (baju biru), ntah berapa keping ntah.

I is tak sihat sangat malam tuh, makan kambing pun sekeping jer. Nak bangun ambik gambar pun malas.



Sekian.




No comments:

Post a Comment