Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Boy.

Owhhh he's no more a baby boy but he's a big boy already and growing up like a champion. I'm kinda miss the time when he was a little baby that I used to hug n cuddle most of the time. Well...it's not that I can't hug or cuddle him anymore now but at this age...haiyooo I tell you...it can only last for not more than a minute unless if he's asleep.
* fresh from the oven *
*Aqiqah*
* at 2 months old...debot...debot *

*Super adorable smile*

* 1st Birthday Party*
Below are the proves why I said he's no more a baby boy...hehehe.
* dah pandai ngorat awek *
* dah pandai main tutup botol...? *
* dah pandai buat cookies *
* dah attend kelas memandu *
* dah lulus bawak kereta dan penumpang *
Dan yang paling menyentuh naluri keibuan bila sudah berjinak-jinak dengan solat dan mengenali Allah SWT...yang menciptakannya.



Semoga menjadi anak yang SOLEH dan berjaya dunia dan akhirat....InsyaALLAH.




No comments:

Post a Comment