Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Latest Darling.....

Not my hubby.....not my son too...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

then who?or what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





jeng..jeng...jeng






Medela Freestyle Breast pump.....






I've been aiming this 'gadget' for so long....kumpul sana kumpul sini, pujuk hubby skit....hahaha

akhirnya dapat.

I bought this from Mom Little Ones, Seri Kembangan outlet. U can browse their website for

more info at http://www.momslittleones.com/ . Actually there are many individual out there

who are selling it at a cheaper price but it's up to all mommies out there where do u wanna get it

(if u plan to do so).

I know this pump is expensive, BUT its worth buying....trust me. As for me, i can use it for my

next...next and next baby....hahaha. I like this pump coz;

1. it is small(fits in the palm of my hand & light (compare to spectra 3).


2. it has hands free kit.....… freedom is born and rechargeable battery.....… a perfect

choice for mom-on-the go. Xyah ssh2 nk cari plug point kalo kt luar.


3. the suction lebih kurang mcm baby nyer....x sakit langsung...nyot..nyot...ehehehe.



4. most of my frenz who has this pump, do admit that it helps to increase the milk
supply...dengan izin Allah S.W.T. Bape byk pun susu yg dapat, itulah rezeki utk baby,

jgn sesekali compare ngan org len...alhamdulillah yg patut diucapkan.



I love breastfeeding and i would like moms-to-be or mommies out there to breastfeed ur babies. Even if u only manage to get 1 oz, that 1 oz is the best food for ur baby. I hope to breastfeed Muhammad Azfar till the age of 2 1/2 years...ummi will do the best that i could cayang.....InsyaALLAH.


My Hero


will get very excited everytime he sees camera....




No comments:

Post a Comment