Saturday, March 21, 2009

Argghhhh....

I still cant share the story of my wedding prep coz at the moment i need to concerntrate on my p/time studies which i have abandoned it for quite some time...huhuhu...now i have plenty of things to catch up....arghhhh...(apela i ni,sll cmne)...alwiz like to wait till last minute....
Hmmmm...when i first started my 1st semester, i had difficulties to adapt to the new environment. Few things to do at the same time... 1) wedding prep 2) work ~ working in a MNC is like working in a '____' 3) study. I felt like there was a huge burden on my shoulder and i almost fell. there's only 4 times meeting with the lecturer for the whole semester, 2 hrs/meeting. The rest is on my own...that's where my mental and physical need to work 'overtime' so that i'll have the innitiative to do revision all by myself ~ group discussion, web forum etc (which actually i seldom do huahuahua..wut a bad example). Maybe for others it might sounds as simple as ABC but not for myself coz im not a type of person who can pass with flying colors without having to struggle (i fall in a less-fortunate category in this case).
But i said to myself..WAKEEE UPPPP azila.. if others can do it y cant u,anyway its for my own sake n fortunately i got supported by luvly ppl(x ramai pun) around me (tq all). Pls do not stop encouraging me coz i believe i'll face a more challenging time in the future......till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment